Inzending in categorie: Publieke projecten
Following the meeting by the Paris chamber to market the second phase of the western sector of Zich Clichy-Batignolles, the offer of Emerige was selected with BNP Paribas Cardif like as investor. The Brenac & Gonzalez and Dalix Chartier groups were selected to participate in the architechture...
Following the meeting by the Paris chamber to market the second phase of the western sector of Zich Clichy-Batignolles, the offer of Emerige was selected with BNP Paribas Cardif like as investor. The Brenac & Gonzalez and Dalix Chartier groups were selected to participate in the architechture project. This phase of development brought together in 6 months, all of the actors (contractors, builders, architect coordinators of ZAC, Paris Chamber and the PArisian Office of Urbanism) to develop this new piece of city.
The building has 24000 square meter, which is divided into eight floors in porticoed steel structure (approximately 1600 tons), was built on the railroad track and is strongly conditioned by the local context and the expectations of the city:
- structural constraints (construction above the road bundle)
- framed infrastructure
- accoustic and vibratory restrictions
- High population density
- innovative architecture
- ambitious environmental requirements
- It’s not necessary air conditioning
- Production of 315 MWh/ year of photovoltaic electricity.
This project has a large facade to the Southwest and clear over the sides which is unsual in Paris. Architects have developed a project with the level of coverage filled with housing, roofs and greenery. The building that does not have a basement forced the installation of most of the technical services on the floor of the ground floor, cleaning up difficulties in the interaction of the treatment of the facade with the movement of the street.
Organisatie: Metaloviana, S.A.
Opdrachtgever: SA BOUYGUES BATIMENT ILE DE FRANCE
Tekenaar: Brenac & Gonzalez e Dalix Chartier
Locatie: Paris - França
Tekeningen (in PDF formaat)
- lot07-prodce-cdbg-01-n0 plan rdc.pdf
- lot07-prodce-cdbg-01-n1 plan r+1.pdf
- lot07-prodce-cdbg-03-fsosc sud-ouest sans coursive.pdf
- lot07-prodce-cdbg-04.02 détails café contemporain.pdf
- lot07-prodce-cdbg-03-fne façade nord-est.pdf
- lot07-prodce-cdbg-01-n2 plan r+2.pdf
- lot07-prodce-cdbg-01-nm plan mezz..pdf
- arquitetura da escada.pdf
- 3d geral estrutura.pdf
- guardas interiores.pdf
- 3d escadas.pdf